Monday, March 26, 2012

The Beginning of the Journey

I have had many experiences in  the short 26 years I have been alive. I have done the education route, the college, the University, and I have wound up in a job to some extend I feel very lucky to be in, purely on the basis I have had and have the chance to meet some extraordinary people.

Most recently I had a meeting with So-PR agency from Holland, they came over for a business meeting and to ultimately 'seal the deal' in regards to business. However business aside, I met a woman who truly inspired me as a person, a woman who in today's society is against the norm. She isn't a celebrity, model (although she did dabble maybe in the 60's!! personal joke) but I could truly take in her aura and I admired her for reasons I couldn't understand. I was so interested to know more about her I must have come across as almost a 'PR-Groupie Girl' 'your so cool, your job is so fab, you must get to go to loads of parties...amongst all the usual jargon. In all honesty it wasn't actually the PR side of this lady I was interested in. Yes, she sure was fabulous, and this company was her own, but it was HER as a person that intrigued me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: