Saturday, June 02, 2012

Tears Dont Mean your Losing...

I don't know if it is just me or whether every mid twenties woman goes through this, but do you ever feel like you are a constant journey of self recognition?? fighting to get praise for something you know you can do with your eyes shut? but still trying to find who you are and what you are good at? well I feel like that at the minute...

There are certain factors in my life that I feel are holding me back, certain constraints that are out of my hands and people who are making me feel inferior, purely through their own lack of knowledge and their own needs for praise. The thing that puzzles me is if I was an outsider looking in I know I would be at the front of the queue telling the person in my situation to...GET OUT!! don't let other people and circumstances bring you down...all my life I have believed I've grown to be a strong, individual woman, but faced with the situations and really re-evaluating myself makes me think....WHO AM I??


"Losing my mind on a tiny error...I nearly left the real me on the shelf"



This is what I have realised. All those things, people, who make me feel inadequate, are each time taking the real me from me, chipping away at the person I believed I was. I realised whenever we hit problems in our lives we always look to the outside for help words of wisdom, what we have to do is start with where the problem starts....ourselves. You were born the original YOU. It doesn't always take a trip of self discovery around the globe, or countless self help book to help you realise who you are, and to find your inner strength.


So what makes you stand out from the crowd? It’s not about walking around like a fairground attraction; it’s about developing such a strong DNA of characteristics, that you give the world a clear picture of that identity. Every single thought you have is special, as there is only one of you!

Most of the time you will discover that your primary need is to get a bit of ‘solitude’, so you can listen clearly to that inner voice again, without the outside ‘yes’ or ‘no’ being of any influence on your original thought…

So? How come I am are still looking for my identity? Truth is, It’s always been here! It needs to be brought out, in spite of what approval I am waiting for! The moment you find yourself is the moment you start approving YOU of what you do...



For all those people who try to put you down:



For now remember one thing.....

"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: