Monday, February 27, 2012

Your First blog post will probably suck...

To be fair, look at the headline, I am not one to lie it probably will suck!
I have got to be honest, I created a blog about 6 months ago, looking back now, it was a little bit pants. I think I was trying too hard to look blogger...esque? If that is even a word!!

 I really don't know where this blog will end up, and I am not doing it purely on the basis of self recognition, it is basically a diary of my life, whether in pictures or in very few words, but in any case I hope whatever I produce on here, is entertaining none the less!

 I must admit, my mind works in a very strange manner, (I am a complex person to some people...y'all know who you are!) but I tend to flitter flutter from one subject to another. I am not going to drag my first blog post out, if you want to know more about me and what this blog will 'kinda' focus on....go read my abouts!! it took me long enough to create!!

Hopefully this will be the first of many!!! We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: